Sunday, June 3, 2007

I've been tagged...

Another thing I know about blogging....
is sometimes people play these little games called "tag"
several versions with various objectives make their rounds, and guess what?
I'm it already :)

5 things you don't know about me ( I think it was 5?)

..... First off, I'm gonna just come out and confess ...........................
I think way toooooooo much!!!
about everything!!!
Not in a way I would consider over thinking, but more like I want to be sure I had the right answer.
Sadly, as some cruel joke, I also lack brain mouth coordination ...................... I prefer to not label this disease a disability, but instead think of it more as "practice", or raising my odds.
Like, if in one day I said 20 ridiculous things, maybe only half of them turned out to be actually funny or what ever .... where if I had control over this - I may have just said 10 things but only 5 worked.... Understand???
any how .... I'm sure you'll see what I mean eventually.

second thing about me is I can always find a song or movie that relates to anything I'm trying to express... so in reference to my above statement, I think I will add some lyrics from " One Week" by "Bare naked ladies"
"I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve, I have a history of losing my shirt....."

Third thing - today anyway - is I have to go to work now ......
and I'm sometimes very abrupt.................especially when there is something I know I have to do, possibly to the point of appearing rude... even when I'm not trying to be ........... later



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh shit. I just remembered. I got tagged to. But I forgot to post about it! How rude of me

The Queen of Fiddlesticks said...

yes it was very rude of you :P
so is me not finishing my last 2 :(