Friday, June 1, 2007

So this is a beginning.
Of what I don't know.
I've noticed when people start a blog,
they seem to be obligated to make some welcome speech connecting their presence to the universe or something.
Maybe it's like a birth announcement?
Which makes my blog a Gemini..
haha!!!! sign of the communicator, intellect, child, and duel personality .............
we will see I guess.
But what to say????
ummmm...... hello!
here I am, a star.
not to be confused with the kind on TV and such,
just one in a million floating around out there.
undiscovered yet, but I'm sure eventually some one will see me ....
The start of something new is also the end of what was.
a little sad,
in a way, scary too.
No looking back now....................
What will be will be,
and the sun always rises, I think thats the one hope you can always count on to come through in the end.

4 comments:

sara said...

"and the sun always rises, I think thats the one hope you can always count on to come through in the end."

Until the day it'll rise from the west..

I LOVE YOU :)

The Queen of Fiddlesticks said...

I love you too

maybe Ill start a picture blog as well? the ones from the carnival came out so colourful...
what do you think?

sara said...

you know.. OFFFF COOOOOOOOOOOOURRRRSEEEEE YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Go grilly
go grilly
go grilly :)

Anonymous said...

God bless this blog!

Love the blog name

psst.. enable anonymous comments!