Monday, July 16, 2007

I just realized some things... just this second.
shit!!! the list is ever growing .......

first would be, from reading this blog, you might think I'm like twelve years old... lol
at heart - maybe .... forever I hope!
...but that doesn't make me irresponsible or immature either - just a bit silly.

second is more serious .... (possibly over dramatic as well)
There seems to be 2 groups of people in my life.
Ones screaming at me to lay down and die!
and others yelling get up and live!
What I really wish is that all of them would just shut up!
But it made me think of a story, or see it .... as a symbolic analogy to this whole life thing ...
which really is very simple, could or should be at least...
Long story short - when Moses died angels came and fought over his body.
The "devil" and "god".
Maybe its like the Eunanna thing..... and these two beings represent his own shadow and light self and ultimately its us who decide or judge somehow?
Each without the other is equally void and without form.
and I don't mean that in the traditional good -vs- evil sense ...
I am the only one who knows me totally, and right now I think I really should go outside for a while.

2 comments:

Aisha said...

THERE U AREE!!!!

i love the look of it.
but dont u think the readers of ur old blog will be disappointed coz they cant find you?

and yes.. i know exactly what you mean..
why does everyone think they know whats best for everyone else?!

happy new bloggiingg thing :P
wish u a million more good posts seeing u through happy times =)

The Queen of Fiddlesticks said...

happy new blogging thing!!! LMAO!! thats so "girl" .... I recently gave directions to a friend that went something like this..."ok.. you go past the place thats like one of those big things but a small one...then there are some trees... you know - on that road that makes a circle..?"
He just looked at me?? but then said... " I don't understand how its possible...but for some reason I know exactly what you just said..."
I told him he speaks girl!!
but now that I think about it. I seldom understand what most other girls are talking about- and knowing you - and me - maybe its a variation of the language ...is it possible for a person to find a way to over think everything??? :S

seriously... I'm sorry it took so long to share a link ..I did think about you and a few of my other old readers.
love how you got what I was expressing ... and it not that I refuse counsel at all .... Im sure you get that too...
people telling you whats best is right up there with them telling you why you do or did things... really makes you feel they dont know or see you at all ... but at the same time ...I find a way to blame me for that? and I'm stuborn, so in a way it only pushes me to be a better "me"