Sunday, July 29, 2007

so,
I'm sitting here trying to think how to properly phrase myself in a way that clearly expresses how I feel. I want to say something like all the fighting and killing that goes on everyday all over the world ...
"gets on my nerves"?
no that's no good....
how about..??
Pisses me the f*$^ off!!!
yeah! sounds a little better (still not quite right)
Just the stupidity of it I can never ever figure out?
and the anger it fills me with just cant be defined.
I have been told by many people I live in some fluffy, lala land of idealistic utopia ...
really? where do you live then?
I like my world a lot better.
You should try it.... its one where we all get along ..
....then we get up and go to work, pay our bills all that fun stuff too and even bad things happen sometimes....
But I'm not going to play Mr. Rodgers today.
Every now and then ... inside the HELL some to chose to bring into life for all of us to share...
Something or someone decides hey it might be nice to smile today ....
what ever ...
Iraq celebrates
...... and there is nothing to connect with war or politics in this post. SO DON"T DO IT!


but just look how something that is in some ways sooo meaningless can bring people together.
How is it that the serious things we call "causes" and other important words .... like "god"
"patriotism" "laws" "economy" etc.... you know the things that we are told bring purpose to life are the very things that cause most- if not all of the problems including the fighting and killing?
sigh.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Guardian would like to add that it's a rarity for iraqis to enjoy themselves since the US led invasion of Saddams Iraq

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6814063,00.html

Perphaps if the yanks hadnt gone in they'd be enjoying themselves a lot more...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they had much more fun under Uday

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1004174,00.html

Anonymous said...

Some great pics

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6921237.stm

The Queen of Fiddlesticks said...

well it would just be horrible for it to all turn out ok for Iraq now wouldnt it.... then who would the world have to hate?