Sunday, July 15, 2007

Geek

sooo... someone made me remember something today I think about quite often actually and still laugh.

its silly really .... when I was little me and my brother Pete used to always play Star Wars ...
here's how it usually went ... (and believe it or not ...I'm the oldest child!)

Pete- "Ok! you be princess Leia ...."

Me- "but I don't want to be princess Leia"

Pete - "you have to be cause you're a girl and shes the only girl there is!"

Me - "but star wars is an entire universe! not just a movie. so there are lots of other girls ... you just cant see them"

Pete - "we are just pretending... you're princess Leia..."

Me- " no, I'm just NOT her! ... I have the force and she doesn't"

Pete - "your only saying that cause you want the light saber, and you can't be a boy!"

me - " I don't want the light saber! and I don't want to be a boy! sigh.... princess Leia is Luke's sister! and I'm gonna marry him!! I CAN'T be princess Leia!!!"

Pete - "grrr!!! will you just go over there and wait for me to rescue you!!"

me- "I don't want you to rescue me!!!"

................ and this would go on and on.
It made me angry!! I seriously did not want to be princess Leia! so I started reading all the star wars series books looking for another girl I could be .... sadly I grew up before Luke and Mara Jade met ................... but funny to learn she was in the movie all along!!
and not so funny ... she is killed in combat!!
great, now I might be wishing I was princess leia...... poor Luke :(

lol !!!! I swear!!! you can find anything!!! on UTube....
Mara Jade

wait that song (in above link) has always been on my "hate list" !
... all of these are wayyyyyy cheesy!

but entertaining


I said "anything" already right?


it might be mean to say, but its kind of refreshing to know there are people crazier than me out there... and putting alot of energy into making Luke and Mara videos?

......... I'm not ashamed to embarrass myself by adding - seeing Luke still kind a makes my heart all tickle-ly .... sigh

No comments: