Thursday, July 12, 2007

My playlist....

for sara..... I'm a ocean and your an island.... lol .... maybe the atmosphere is a sea of air, that would make you an ocean too.... :P
makes me think of a scene from the new pirates of the Caribbean .... Calypso, I release you.....

"If you become (like) dust, then even a mild wind will blow you and scatter you and will carry you wherever it wishes. If you become (like) a stone (i.e. develop the characteristics of a stone in yourself) then you will break any glass which comes your way."

"If you become (like) dew then your destiny will be an abyss and lowness (and even a mild ray of sunshine will wipe you out of existence). If you become (like) an ocean then your destiny will acquire depth and permanence."

option #1
we could live beside the ocean... leave the fire behind, swim out past the breaker, watch the world die ... :(

option #2
give you Id card to the border guard ...alias says that you're jeanluke picard of the united federation of planets, cause he won't speak English anyway .... :P


option #3
time I cannot change
So heres to looking back Id drink a bottle of my pride and toast to change
To keep these demons off my back get these demons off my back
Cause I want to shimmer I want to shine I want to radiate
I want to live
I want to love
I want to try


ummmm.... 3 always has been lucky, think I pick it.
where to start?
guess from where you are is the only place.
..... where did I put my towel?


Well, I’m running down the road
Tryin’ to loosen my load
I’ve got seven men on
My mind,
Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says he’s a friend of mine

Take it easy, take it easy

Don’t let the sound of your own wheels
Drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can!
Don’t even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand....
And take it easy

Well, I’m a standing on a corner
In winslow, arizona
And such a fine sight to see
It’s a boy, my lord, in a flatbed
Ford slowin’ down to take a look at me
Come on, baby, don’t say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is
Gonna save me
We may lose and we may win
though, We will never be here again!
So open up, I’m climbin’ in,
and take it easy
Well I’m running down the road trying to loosen
My load,
got a world of trouble on my mind
Lookin’ for a lover who won’t blow my
Cover, he’s so hard to find

Take it easy, take it easy

Don’t let the sound of your own
Wheels make you crazy!
Come on baby, don’t say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is
Gonna save me, oh oh oh
Oh we got it easy
We oughta take it easy.........


one more- just because I love it




2 comments:

sara said...

I sail to you in the ocean of my dreams
To a far away distant place
Of great beauty and tranquility
Where pain and suffering do not exist,
Where we give praise for our joy and happiness,
Where our love intertwines with a love for all things

O beloved keeper of my heart
The companion of my soul
You have reached out and touched the essence of my being
And shown me the way to a higher plane


Your love has awakened me from my years of slumber
A beckoning call to the spiritual world
Where my body is mist in the mountains
This is where my heart belongs
This is where my soul lives...



~ Awakening ~
~ Amjid Yaseen ~

The Queen of Fiddlesticks said...

manah manah..... :)